SIRO is a joint venture company, established in 2015 by ESB and Vodafone that aims to connect 450,000 premises across regional Ireland with 100% fibre-to-the-building (FTTP) broadband with speeds of up to 1000Mbps, future proofing homes and businesses connectivity by delivering the highest possible quality service and speeds.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Build this role is a great opportunity to develop your career within an exciting and dynamic company.
- Liaison with on-site SIRO supervisors/agents and commercial team.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by their Manager.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Traveling to sites, monitoring site works and carrying out site measures.
- Review the electrical network planned upgrades.
- Always observing and adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Checking contractor designs, analysing data and reporting on findings accordingly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Revise and assess commercial statements.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence, whilst developing and maintaining professional relationships with all staff members.
- Assist in the day-to-day administrative duties as applicable.
Key Skills Required
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team setting.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise a large workload.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn and adapt.
- Highly literate in relevant IT packages including Microsoft Office.
- 3rd level qualification in civil engineering, electrical engineering, construction management.
- A valid Irish driver’s license required.