The IT Infrastructure Lead role is to manage and support the systems, services and infrastructure for the day to day running of the organisation. The role includes support for SIROs internal employee base, Office IT, hardware, software, telephony, applications, and the performance and stability of business-critical systems, networks and servers.
Accountable for managing the Level 2 & 3 Service Desk Support Resources, who manage and maintain Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Internet, eMail, MS Office 365 & Telephony.
The role reports into the Head of IT
- Day to day management of Office IT systems and support
- Plan, design, and execute the deployment of highly available IT infrastructure and associated support services, including networks, servers, storage, security, systems and applications.
- Proactively perform operational management of the datacentres and environments.
- Coordinate the analysis and troubleshooting of performance and availability of all systems and networks.
- Provide information and advice to the key stakeholders on network infrastructure risks and issues as appropriate
- Ensure that the network and systems adhere to relevant standards including those set out by law, and other regulatory and statutory bodies
- Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and service suppliers.
- Redhat Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of syslog services
- Wifi security and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V management, SAN storage, switching, routing
- Active Directory, DHCP, TCP/IP, Group Policies
- Knowledge of IP Addressing, Webhosting, DNS, Amazon AWS
- Worked with firewalls Fortinet and Cisco. VPNs
- Experience with Radius. Preferably Forti-Authenticator
- Data Center Experience to manage multiple sites
- Build-out a configuration and of laptops and desktop computers, including Windows.
- Imaging process like Clonezilla. OS hardening and sysprep of images.
- Experience of cisco voice and video, Clickshare, WebEx
- Knowledge of helpdesk & inventory software. Preferably Lansweeper
- Knowledge of Office 365, Azure Services.
- Manage backups such as Microsoft DPM.
- Experience responding to security breaches and viruses
- Monitoring systems such as Cacti, Solarwinds
- Nutanix Hyper-Converged Solution
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Multimedia experience working with Datapath, wallscreens, recording of various events.
Qualifications and competencies
- 7-10 years experience in IT service delivery, systems administrator or IT operations
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
- Technical support experience across PC, laptops, Windows, Office365, networking, software applications, IT systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience with Networks, Office 365, and/or Azure administration
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- ITIL qualified would be an advantage
- Security measures for the protection of computer networks and information
- Vendor management
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to interact with customers at all levels
To apply, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com