SIRO was launched in 2015 as a joint venture between Vodafone and ESB. Our key mission is to build a nationwide 100% fibre broadband network – we commit to changing Ireland’s telecom landscape and delivering the fastest broadband experience to the Irish consumers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic marketing graduate to join our award-winning marketing team. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail, good time management and organisational skills, an analytical mindset and aptitude for digital marketing. You will take part in a wide range of exciting marketing initiatives, from digital activities (website, social media, email marketing) to offline (brand activation, advertising and events). At SIRO we encourage leadership and initiative at all levels, therefore you will have the opportunity to take the lead and drive many aspects of our marketing activities. We provide a flexible and autonomous working environment, where you can take charge of planning and executing your daily tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in planning and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns to support the overall marketing strategy.
- Work with third-party providers and agencies to produce marketing content and collaterals.
- Assist in conceptualising and developing content for SIRO.ie, as well as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Ongoing content upload and maintenance of SIRO.ie using WordPress CMS.
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of digital performance (website, social media, email marketing).
- Community Management: monitoring and management of queries on Facebook and Twitter
- Liaise with internal departments (such as HR) to produce content for Intranet and internal activities.
- Excellent writing skills, especially for website and social media.
- Strong time management, ability to plan, prioritise and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer-focused and result-driven.
- Aptitude for digital marketing.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use Excel to analyse data and spot trends.
- Basic graphic design skills in Canva or Photoshop.
- Experience managing a WordPress platform
- Full driving license.