SIRO is a joint venture company, between ESB and Vodafone to build a 100% fibre-to-the-building broadband network with speeds of up to 1000 Mbps, propelling Ireland into the ranks of the world’s fastest broadband countries.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the aim of this role is to specialize in the analysis of SIRO take-up in each town location both prior & post build. Developing insights into town and cluster build locations, which support SIRO providing its retail customers with information to deliver increased penetration of SIRO services.
- Use a range of analytical tools (GIS, Oracle BI, Excel, public and private data sets) along with statistical techniques to analyse key SIRO performance metrics, including orders, cancellations, ceases, time to deliver, delivery success rate, etc.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the factors involved in SIRO performance across all our segments (residential, SME and Enterprise)
- Create structured weekly and monthly reporting to support decision making
- Perform analysis required on an ad-hoc basis to support commercial initiatives (pricing reviews, promotions, etc)
- Analyse, research and understand historical and likely future fibre takeup and demand in SIRO existing and prospective towns, including quantitative, competitor and qualitative data.
- Identifying the core drivers and correlations to improved take-up
- Understand and identify the competitive build landscape within each town
- Understand the impact of cancellations and cessations of SIRO services
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
Key Skills Required:
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Working knowledge of data and process modeling
- Communication & presentation of Data
- Grip over database concepts like DBMS, ETL and SQL
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- 3rd level qualification (or equivalent experience)