SIRO is a joint venture company, between ESB and Vodafone joint venture to build a 100% fibre-to-the-building broadband network with speeds of up to 1000 Mbps, propelling Ireland into the ranks of the world’s fastest broadband countries. Launched in May 2015, this is an opportunity to join an exciting company with ambitious plans to become a significant player in the Irish telecommunications market.
The Junior Project manager will be part of Network Rollout Team tasked with Co-ordinating and scheduling roll-out tasks and reporting. The Junior Project manager will work with both internal and external stakeholders to schedule design, build and handover over of various network deliverables.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors Installation and commissioning tasks.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Assist with accounts, purchasing and invoicing.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven working experience in project management ideally in telecoms rollout.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus